Friday, July 11, 2008

Sticks and Stones Soothe My Bones









LIVING STONES are my new obsession! I want both indoor (100% wool ) and the outdoor (waterproof polyurethane)





I first saw the on cup of coco.
which I found via Housemartin














Unfortunately they can only be found at a few retailers in this country...the search is on!

U.S.A - JOHNS CREEK, GA - OLOZOO Kids Home Store - 11035 Bell Road Suite 30U.S.A - SAN DIEGO - Mixture - 2210 Kettner Blvd.U.S.A - SAN FRANCISCO - Rose and Radish - 460 Gough StreetU.S.A - SAN JUAN - Living - 1750 Loiza St. - PMB 110



I have the same black stained oak floors in my bedroom. I love them!

Saw this rug post yesterday on Housemartin. She finds some of the most delicious things. Someone commented that it was "rustic chic" - some might even call it " campy" it could go either way, for sure!

These are her words:

OK stop the presses - I MUST have this rug. OK, well can I just drool over
it for a while at least?
designed by German company called 0900
design
(link via Jen at cup
of coco

No comments: