Thursday, July 24, 2008

office furniture collage

You have to have basics before you can add detail, focal points, warmth, style, personality, and creative flourish...

Of the above, the sofa is convertible -in case we get snowed in!
My desk is already built-in. Long story short, I'm not crazy about the current desk surface. My first instinct was to find fabulous black and white fabric and then lay glass over the top. Then I spied Wilsonart's white board laminate. I decided to laminate part of the surface in a stainless looking laminate and part of it in white board! It's perfect for me-a doodler and collector of tiny pieces of paper with important information on them...I can not wait to see how it looks. The white board portion will be 2/3 of the way down the desk and then finished and trimmed with mock stainless. So functional!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: