Monday, September 29, 2008

Architectural Artifacts Favorite Finds and Deals!

Look at this intact art deco bar!
Oh Boy did I discover a treasure trove of good deals!
Architectural Artifacts in Chicago! Their online site is fantastic, and as I was looking around I found this:
Have a look at our website for examples of these terrific items, but remember:
only a small fraction of our massive inventory is online, so please contact us
if you don't see what you're looking for -- we're sure to have something special
to meet your needs.

For those paying close attention: As a special
bonus, simply mention this email and receive 20%-off of your purchase (in-store
or via our website) made within the next 10 days (September 19-28) -- What
better way to give the economy a boost and satisfy your own desire at the same
time?!


This piece is the epitome of great modern /antique pairing. It would look great a sofa back table, an entry table, a buffet, even a bathroom vanity for a guest bath. Drill a hole in the top for plumbing, plop a vessel sink on top and shabam! Instant cool.


These pony chairs are so fantastic my hair is on end with enthusiasm.



Industrial, yes, but with the right accessories we could warm it up in a snap!




This gate-makes ya want to slap yer mama- am I right?





Sorry Mom, but look at the detail, fantastico, no?
I think they found this in Argentina.

Love me some folk art!




So handsome!


Bright idea ,no?



Build me a sun room- this is the inspiration piece for the whole room!










No comments: