Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No Vegetarians Here.









Call it a knack, call it raw talent, call it what you will. I happen to have the ability to separate sweet baby lambs gamboling in the spring meadow and the fabuloso dinner I had tonight. Succulent grilled lamb-chops drizzled with olive oil, mint, lemon and garlic.

I was so hungry when I got home from the grocery store(30 min away mind you.) No, not because of traffic. We live about 25 miles from "city" supermarket. I had a house full of hungry people... so I did what I do best....make food in a hurry. We also grilled fresh corn on the cob, asparagus and garlic bread (crusty bread with chunky garlic slices EMBEDDED- EMBEDDED I say!) and roasted new potatoes with rosemary, finishing them with a sprinkle of Parmesan. Divine. Simple. Cruel to be kind.

Do I need to mention that all a lover need do is read a really good menu to me before bed and I'm as good as gone? Ya.

No comments: