Saturday, February 20, 2010

Small? No! Clean and Efficient Powder Rooms

ASK KB!
Someone asked me just the other day if her tiny powder room could look bigger, cleaner, brighter and more modern- all on a tight budget. I shocked her when I said she could replace and reppaint for under $800! Luckily her sweetheart is handy with a wrench!

All modern Lighting has some amazing sales! This little gem is around 100 smackers!

Several space saving sinks like this waterfall number below can be spotted for under $500 This one is under $300! Overstock, naturally!


"I call this the Of Course You Can" Can! $346.59!! Unbelievable!! This type of bargain makes my heart palpitate!!
Love the multifunction with the "imperfection spotter" built into the mirror! Overstock for under $50! I also suggested "Seacliff Green" by Benjamin Moore!

No comments: