Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend spectacular: Great Gives, and Life in O. C.

Crow and Canary has a great give this week! She has some cute questions about your 1st album, Cd, cassette etc. Does it date me that my first music was 8 track? Ummmm maybe I was retro before my time.
Perhaps I should consider a give...let me know if there is interest...it would be something design-y!

So does Stacie !



She has some fun gives from great Etsy designers like Persnickety Home Designs. They are based right here in Colorado too!



In Ouray we have friends who post the most delightful pics....for a little taste of life in the O.C. (Ouray County, Colorado that is.)
I bring you...
Craig's blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote GIVE AWAY
Renny

Anonymous said...

yes!, a "design-y" give away would be awesome!
JK

Anonymous said...

do it do it!
Kenny!