Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Howdy neighbor!




Eco Spaces is my neighbor!
Their showroom is a stone's throw from my office. They recently launched their new website which made me think, hmm...
I need to get back in there and look at all their great new stuff.
I knew they did clay walls, bamboo, and 3form and had great environmentally sound products but after looking at their web site I was amazed at how much more they have now!
I have verde goosebumps!
We've worked with them on projects like this bear grass panel (above). It turned out beautifully, it is not only a major feature of the Built Green house it is a show stopper. People want to know what it is, what makes it "green."
3form:
EcoResin panels are sheet materials that have a significant amount of recycled content. 3form creates the Varia series with a multitude of options allowing for custom selection. 3form can be used for flooring, wall coverings, counter tops, sliding doors, balusters, and dividers.

They also carry an amazing South American Hardwood called Ipe, which is unbelievably durable and handsome. It is, of course sustainably harvested from well managed forests in South America.

On the bottom you'll see an acrylic resin counter top that Eco spaces carries.
Variety and I love the clean matte surface.














No comments: