Friday, September 26, 2008

ASK KB FRIDAYS: Home Economics

Foxy Ladies would frame this in a giant frame with a large white mat! So sexy!
KB:
HELP ME PLEASE! I saw some pics of your office. I want to dedicate part of my house to an office but I don't want to spend a fortune, can it be done? I like the clean , modern look you did. I love orange by the way.

Desperate in Denver



Desperate,

I hear you my uptown friend. Thank you for the great pics by the way. You absolutely don't have to spend to fortune. Here are a few basics. Do you like this lovely painting by this Etsy Parisian artist? It's called...



Autumn

Also the above desk lamp pic is from West elm. It's affordable, unexpected, and really pretty. Ya?
If you want a lok of cohesion. Use all one metal finish like the polished nickel of the lamp. Target is having a ridiculous- free shipping sale right now. This desk is a steal!

They call this little number








-gotta love that! The bookcase, also from Target, can be used on it's side or standing vertical. Perfect to separate your space or use in a small narrow corner such as yours.

























You like orange, huh? How 'bout this little beauty? It's called the London Orange office chair from my favorite bargain central Overstock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you!
I'll look up that etsy painter- I want that painting.
Colleen

Anonymous said...

That foxy lady is hot!
That's faux right?
Vic