Thursday, September 4, 2008

color me happy



It's autumn. My favorite!!

I saw an extremely modern/contemporary mountain home today that left me speechless. The amount of custom furniture, kitchens (outdoor, indoor, mini, suite) was overwhelming. when I get my language skills back I'll describe and source some of the materials...lots of Miele...lots of gorgeous stone...gahhhhhhhhhhh drool....

A very talented artist named Kris has a color blog called Kris's color stripes...How clever is she? All the photos today can be found on her site.

I am doing a cocktail party tonight for MCP mosaic Community Project called Big Ideas-can't wait to launch it. I'll snap a couple of party shots.






2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thank you for writing a post about my blog.I love your finds!

Anonymous said...

I really like how colorful this post is- keep up the good work- great stuff
Martin