Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Branching Out

The wall sticker below and to the on the right are from a great company called Dvider- yes, I spelled that correctly. It's a fun sight. When you roll your mouse over the color pallet the image you have chosen changes color.





PHOTO BELOW:
Urban Outfitters- who knew they had such great home decor. The last time I checked it was hippie-chic college dorm paraphernalia.
My friend Craig might say, "What's wrong with that?" and I would respond, "Nothing, now get a haircut." I didn't think I was allowed to shop there after I turned thirty- he actually told me as much....but if I'm 29 in my heart who cares...right?
Back to design-
I have been looking everywhere for wall murals, gigantic stickers and now stencils- all for the new office! The apartment seen in this shot looks a bit drab but in picturing it on my walls...I can't help but get a little giddy.....

Office update:
There was an ugly old oak cabinet in the office. It must have been installed by the former tenant-purely for storage. The aesthetic relevancy was less than zero. Anywhoooo. ..I painted it with a coat of Rust-Oleum Bright Coat Metallic Finish. I must say, it does look good. The effect is like an aged silver mirror. Pics to come when it is complete.







No comments: