Sunday, August 16, 2009

Telluride modern and Ouray modern!


Had a great meal at Onyx in Telluride the other night! dinner was fresh, seasonal and sophisticated. I'm scheming about how and when I can go back soon.

Love the after dinner candy cart...they have the ever pedestrian yet pleasing Starbursts to choice and chewy french macaroons...homemade gels, tiny bon-bons...I had a sugar rush before I even said "yes, please"...5-6 times!



We are building a really cool modern home for these people, check it out: Ouray Modern. They will have amazing Ouray corridor views!

4 comments:

Solid Frog said...

That house will probably be fantastic and the view is absolutely stunning. What a nice project!

drollgirl said...

ohmyLORd that modern home is going to be cool!!! fah! i am wishing it was being built for ME!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Wow magical view!
Modern home among the natural setting would be a dream... le sigh* dream!

Great week~

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Hey KB! I just did a post featuring Bridger homes. Thanks for letting me share!