Friday, March 6, 2009

Time for Small Stump and large pain in my asterisk


This Sunday begins the time honored and utterly annoying Day light Savings Time. "Spring forward" your clocks my friends, you're going to be late for church on Sunday...well not me; I attend the Church of St. Mattress...but that is neither here nor there.

I'm trying to be a big girl about it but it seems the only thing saving the whole episode is the fun clocks I found online here

especially over there...







I just love these though...a gentle reminder spring is around the corner...and it could be in the palm of your hand. Check out Small Stump. I love the mast head they use on their site... a little Andrew Goldsworthy, no?





Sweet and simple stumpies!









5 comments:

lola said...

i think you mean spring forward :>
i love the wee mushrooms from small stump.

Kierstin Bridger said...

Lola you are right!!!
Oh boy I was so weary last night!

drollgirl said...

it is that time again!??!?! shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the church that you attend. i am a member of it, too. :)

MS said...

Love your church of st. mattress comment.

Cool daisy clock! Yay for spring!

Thanks for your comment :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the adorable little stumpies!!! I think the g/pigs need some for the revamped house I'm going to design and build for them. Where DO you find this stuff? Love love love it.

Also: I near snorted water through my nose (yes, a lovely image) at the Church of St. Mattress! OOOH you unbeliever, you!

Regarding all this spring forward/fall back stuff...I'm pretty neutral about it. I do love observing how it puts some folks into a tizzy re: keeping schedules, being late, being early, etc.--and there have been times where I include myself in this group!

Keep 'em 'comin, KB!