Thursday, November 6, 2008

Greek to Me

So this is the lovely, dare I say... rustic modern Belvedere Hotel in Mykonos, Greece.
What really struck me was that right this moment Telluride is covered in the purest white powder and the sky is an azure that can usually describes the Mediterranean Sea.
This hotel combines earthy rustic wood with the sun bleached Greek island whites we love. That's not the royal we - I'm just assuming you love the combination as much as I do.
Magnificent, no?




My big, fat Greek snack!
We'll be in Mexico in a few weeks. This reminds me of the showers there- and my own shower. I appreciate the natural elements side by side with the more crafted tiles and hardware.

So simple, so pure, a space perfect for thinking, and relaxing, and allowing the vacation to work it's magic.







No comments: